7/13/2011

Quotes

So, I haven't gotten any followers yet which doesn't bother me even a bit. I will try taking things slower this time since I always rush things; maybe you can relate. For example when you start an account on YouTube, Twitter etc. you want I mean we all want hundreds and hundreds of followers, for several different reasons. As we all know though that is not possible.
To be honest with you that's not the point of this post since it's pretty obvious that we all want followers. My point was to show you a photo which has a quote written on it that inspired me to start this blog.


I personally looove quotes they can be found in any genre possible from sad to excited, there is probably a quote about anything like feet (first thing that came to my mind). They can have such a deep meaning to some people more than to others like this message.

I can relate to this soo much, because I liked this guy and as woman (girl) I think a guy should be the one to ask the girl out and not the other way, well that's how my mum taught me. And basically I just regret that I didn't tell him how I felt. Since in the future I will look back and regret it even more. (Don't worry I am not a romantic loser.)
So I am off to the city, and I'll sure be back with some interesting topics that again fascinates me about people. :) BYE

Q: What is your favourite quote, what does mean to you?
Check out my Dailybooth. Links on my page provided

3 comments:

  1. great quotes, and i so agree with you! it is not about followers, it is about blogging because you want to! :)
    i am now following you, and i would love for you to follow me back! keep blogging!

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;) thank you !! just saw that you started following me - thanks for this as well. maybe you could check out my latest entry... i guess it goes in the bitchy w(ildfox)tf-direction ;)
    there's a true thing about that follower-debate. but i think it always depends on what you suppose your blog to be. if you're blogging for yourself it shouldn't bother you whether 100 or 10000 people or even just 5 people are "officially" following you. i like that attitude.
    i'm such a quote-loser. i can't remember any quote (unless it's really easy) but the last i read and the last that really motivated me is this one by kelly cutrone: normal brings you nowhere.

    hope to read from you soon again.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Oh, you ve got such a beautifull blog.))
    Love your post.)

    Can you help me?
    I am doing a poll and I need answer only one question.

    "What are your favorite clothing firms?"

    ReplyDelete